Basically this area is the 90210 of England. If you have an "SW7" postal code, you're livin' like Posh & Becks.
Click on this map to see where you'll be living!
But wait, there's more.
The name of the building is Weeks Hall, the proper address is 16-18 Prince's Gardens, London, SW7 1NA.
You each have your own room. Yes that's right -- you'll each have a single.
There are cooking facilities in the dorm and a laundry in the basement.
Here are some more hall features:
- Washbasins in all study bedrooms
- Large kitchens located on alternate floors, shared by 15 students
- Bathrooms and shower rooms located on each floor, maximum of eight students sharing
- Study/bed-sitting room with en suite bathroom, specially adapted for mobility restricted students
- Individual internet and telephone access
- Coin operated fully equipped laundry room
- Rooms accessible by lift
- No smoking residence