Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome to Travel Writing for Journalists!

First off, introductions. My name is Ryan Parkhurst, and I am currently a professor of journalism in the Park School at Ithaca College. My three passions are writing, travel, and teaching. This course is based around those three loves.

I lived in London for a little more than a year on two separate occasions. London is one of the coolest cities in the world, and is a city you absolutely have to experience before you die.

This blog will act as a place where I can update what is happening with the program, and when students start to sign up, a place we can talk about what YOU want to learn about London while we're over there.

This is a chance of a lifetime -- for you and me! Let's make the most of it.

If you have any questions about the program shoot me an e-mail at rparkhurst@ithaca.edu and we can chat. Or you can post it in the comments section here.

No comments: